We want to hear from you!
In honor of USC's proud and strong connection with the United States military - if you're a USC faculty or staff member and also a member of the Armed Services or a veteran, we'd like to profile you and your service. Just answer the seven questions below and we'll put you on the Employee Gateway!
Your job at USC now
1. Of what branch of the Armed Services were/are you a member?
2. Where were you stationed and when (if applicable)?
3. What important skills did you learn from the military?
4. What was the most challenging aspect of serving in the military?
5. What made you decide to join the military?
6. What is your most memorable experience from your service?
7. What is the biggest similarity and/or difference between your USC job and your military job?
Please upload a photo of yourself in uniform, and another non-military photo. However, you must check both the checkboxes below, first.
I give USC Employee Communications full rights to use attached photos anywhere they like including social media.
Anyone whose image is in these photos has given me permission to share them.
Upload a photo of yourself in uniform
Upload a non-military photo of yourself
Do Not Fill This Out