10 questions about you and your job!
Answer these ten quick questions and be profiled on the USC Employee Gateway!
1. What do you do?
2. What would employees be surprised to learn about the job you perform?
3. What's the most interesting part of your job?
4. What aspect of your job do you like best?
5. Because of what I do, USC...
6. Which of the "I am a Trojan" traits are most important in the role you perform (faithful, scholarly, skillful, courageous, ambitious)?
7. Most memorable work moment?
8. How has a USC colleague or mentor influenced your career?
9. What was your very first job?
10. What's the best thing about working at USC?
Attach a photo to run with your profile - a nice headshot, or a cool picture of you doing something... well, cool. However, you MUST check both of our magic checkboxes, below!
I give USC Employee Communications full rights to use this photo anywhere they like including social media!
If someone else's image is visible in this photo, I got their permission to share this!
Okay - now attach it!
Do Not Fill This Out